Have a Dog? No Problem! Check Out Our Pet Friendly Cabins in Gatlinburg
Jul 19, 2018
Have you ever wished that you could have a fun family getaway that didn’t include the guilt of leaving the family dog behind? The cost of a kennel or a pet sitter aside, dealing with those puppy dog eyes as you drive off is never fun. But this year, you don’t have to leave Fido. You can book a stay in any of our pet-friendly Gatlinburg cabins and enjoy pampering the entire crew. We have many great pet-friendly cabins to check out for your family getaway.
Five Great Pet-Friendly Cabins for Your Vacation
Many of our Gatlinburg cabins include amenities like private hot tubs, beautiful views from the deck, pool tables, air hockey or foosball, cable TV, and so much more. But these five cabins also include the ability to bring along your four-legged pal. Try booking a stay at one of these pet friendly cabins:
- Bear Walk is a gorgeous one-bedroom cabin that is less than a mile away from ski slopes. You can enjoy Ober Gatlinburg, Dollywood, and other fun attractions, and your dog can enjoy hanging out with you at the cabin on the big porch while you relax in the hammock!
- Lazy Bear Den is a two-bedroom cabin that is just minutes from downtown. Head up the Space Needle, take a walk around the town, or ride the trolley. There are many pet-friendly boutiques and restaurants downtown as well!
- Honey Bear Hideaway is a two-bedroom chalet that is perfect for a family of four, plus the family dog. This is a great cabin for exploring the national park with your dog. Hit the trails and find a waterfall or two.
- Wildwood Dreams is an enchanting cabin that is close enough to hear the famous Dollywood train whistle. The beautiful wooded landscape is the perfect place for your pup to explore before you head inside to enjoy relaxing under the soaring cathedral ceiling.
- Twilight Point is a one-bedroom cabin that is ideal for a romantic getaway. Like many of our pet-friendly cabins, this is perfect for a special anniversary for you and your fur baby. Just eight minutes away from downtown, you can enjoy all the fun of Gatlinburg and have a romantic, private escape in the same vacation.
Book Your Stay in Our Gatlinburg Cabins
There are so many pet-friendly cabins that we couldn’t recommend just one – but these are some of our favorites! Come book your stay in our Gatlinburg cabins for you and your pet. Every cabin includes a fully equipped kitchen (just bring food), as well as other modern amenities like cable TV and Wi-Fi. To book your stay, you just have to choose the cabin you prefer, and scroll down to the calendar on the cabin page. Choose the dates you want to stay, and reserve! It’s that easy to book your stay in our Gatlinburg cabins this year.