Find a Cabin by Availability
Featured Cabin2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
Book this cabin ANYTIME* and receive 10% off your stay! Use promo code ANYTIME in the comments section of your checkout.
* NOT APPLICABLE FOR ALL HOLIDAY WEEKENDS!
Check out our FREE FUN PASS for your next visit to the Smoky Mountains!
There are many great attractions to enjoy while staying in Gatlinburg cabins at Diamond Mountain Rentals... Big Creek Expeditions White Water Rafting, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Lumberjack Feud & Dinner Show, Country Tonite, Adventure Park ZIP Lines, Wonderworks, Ripley's Believe it or Not! Odditorium!
Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals
A Smoky Mountain Vacation Experience!
Diamond Mountain Rentals offers the finest Gatlinburg cabins and Pigeon Forge cabin rentals, chalets, and condos in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. Whether you are here on your honeymoon in Gatlinburg, on a couples ski getaway, or a family get-together in the Smoky Mountains, we have the right cabin for you. At Diamond Mountain Rentals, we value you as our customer and continually strive to make your Smoky Mountain Vacation an enjoyable one when you stay in one of our cabins in Gatlinburg, TN or Pigeon Forge.
About Our Gatlinburg Cabins and Chalets in Gatlinburg
Diamond Mountain offers: Gatlinburg cabins, cabins in Pigeon Forge, chalet rentals in Gatlinburg, and condos in the Smoky Mountains... all for the fun and enjoyment of the entire family. Fishing and white water rafting in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is nearby, as well as Dollywood and Splash Country for a country themed family outing. All of our Gatlinburg cabin rentals are convenient to the Gatlinburg "strip" as well as all the shopping areas, entertainment and dining venues.
Enjoy your next Smoky Mountain Vacation with a cabin in Gatlinburg or a Pigeon Forge resort, chalet, or condo from Diamond Mountain Rentals in Tennessee. Don't forget to check out our Gatlinburg cabin specials to see our current special offers on cabins in Gatlinburg TN.
- Minimum 2 night stay required for all Gatlinburg cabin rentals.
- 3 night minimum stay required for July, October and holiday weekends including Christmas and New Years unless otherwise specified
- 4 night minimum for Thanksgiving Week.
- State/Local sales tax & Housekeeping/Processing Fees and Pet Fees are in addition to the basic nightly rate. One-Half (1/2) of reservation cost is due at booking with remaining balance due seven (7) days prior to arrival. Pet fees are $50.00 per pet with no more than two (2) pets allowed. All pets must be crated when guest are not in unit.
- We will make every attempt to have your cabin unit ready by 3:00 pm during high volume peak season and holiday weekends, however, during those times, we cannot guarantee a 3:00 pm check-in.
- Read Full Rental Policies
Garry R. writes...
Just a short note to say "thanks" for responding in a first class manner to the issues which Gail and I were dealing with at Kings Castle. Your concern and sense of urgency, coupled with the sourcing of another first class cabin (yours!); helping us with the physical relocation; covering the out of pocket expenses; and making arrangements for dinner and entertainment on our last day in the mountains speak volumes about your business ethics and customer focus. In today's day and age, customer relationships are often a lost art but you have renewed our faith that there are busness people who not only understand it but also act on it.
Latest Posts from the Gatlinburg Cabin Blog - Go to the Blog
23 Apr, 2015
There are dozens of amazing vistas to experience in the Smokies! We wanted to share two of the most popular spots so you don't miss what they have to offer.
21 Apr, 2015
The Smoky Mountains is home to a diverse selection of wildflowers, and, due to its vast old-growth forest, creates the perfect ecosystem for them to thrive.
17 Apr, 2015
We’d like to introduce you to some really fun outdoor spots that will have you breathing in some clean Smoky Mountain air.
09 Apr, 2015
With over 1750 sq. ft. of living space and panoramic views of the Smokies, you and your dog will love every inch of this place!