Find a Cabin by Availability
Featured Cabin3 Bedrooms/3.5 Bathrooms
Book this cabin ANYTIME* and receive 10% off your stay! Use promo code ANYTIME in the comments section of your checkout.
* Excludes Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's
Check out our FREE FUN PASS for your next visit to the Smoky Mountains!
There are many great attractions to enjoy while staying in Gatlinburg cabins at Diamond Mountain Rentals... Big Creek Expeditions White Water Rafting, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Lumberjack Feud & Dinner Show, Country Tonite, Adventure Park ZIP Lines, Wonderworks, Ripley's Believe it or Not! Odditorium!
Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals
A Smoky Mountain Vacation Experience!
Diamond Mountain Rentals offers the finest Gatlinburg cabins and Pigeon Forge cabin rentals, chalets, and condos in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. Whether you are here on your honeymoon in Gatlinburg, on a couples ski getaway, or a family get-together in the Smoky Mountains, we have the right cabin for you. At Diamond Mountain Rentals, we value you as our customer and continually strive to make your Smoky Mountain Vacation an enjoyable one when you stay in one of our cabins in Gatlinburg, TN or Pigeon Forge.
About Our Gatlinburg Cabins and Chalets in Gatlinburg
Diamond Mountain offers: Gatlinburg cabins, cabins in Pigeon Forge, chalet rentals in Gatlinburg, and condos in the Smoky Mountains... all for the fun and enjoyment of the entire family. Fishing and white water rafting in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is nearby, as well as Dollywood and Splash Country for a country themed family outing. All of our Gatlinburg cabin rentals are convenient to the Gatlinburg "strip" as well as all the shopping areas, entertainment and dining venues.
Enjoy your next Smoky Mountain Vacation with a cabin in Gatlinburg or a Pigeon Forge resort, chalet, or condo from Diamond Mountain Rentals in Tennessee. Don't forget to check out our Gatlinburg cabin specials to see our current special offers on cabins in Gatlinburg TN.
- Minimum 2 night stay required for all Gatlinburg cabin rentals.
- 3 night minimum stay required for July, October and holiday weekends including Christmas and New Years unless otherwise specified
- 4 night minimum for Thanksgiving Week.
- State/Local sales tax & Housekeeping/Processing Fees and Pet Fees are in addition to the basic nightly rate. One-Half (1/2) of reservation cost is due at booking with remaining balance due seven (7) days prior to arrival. Pet fees are $50.00 per pet with no more than two (2) pets allowed. All pets must be crated when guest are not in unit.
- We will make every attempt to have your cabin unit ready by 3:00 pm during high volume peak season and holiday weekends, however, during those times, we cannot guarantee a 3:00 pm check-in.
- Read Full Rental Policies
Garry R. writes...
Just a short note to say "thanks" for responding in a first class manner to the issues which Gail and I were dealing with at Kings Castle. Your concern and sense of urgency, coupled with the sourcing of another first class cabin (yours!); helping us with the physical relocation; covering the out of pocket expenses; and making arrangements for dinner and entertainment on our last day in the mountains speak volumes about your business ethics and customer focus. In today's day and age, customer relationships are often a lost art but you have renewed our faith that there are busness people who not only understand it but also act on it.
Latest Posts from the Gatlinburg Cabin Blog - Go to the Blog
06 Mar, 2015
Some say springtime in the Smoky Mountains is the best time to view its many waterfalls. With new growth and rushing streams, the waterfalls in the Smokies are an impressive sight you don’t want to miss.
06 Mar, 2015
Considered by some to be the most popular waterfall in the national park, Ramsey Cascades is also the tallest, reaching 100-ft tall.
24 Feb, 2015
This glorious Gatlinburg chalet is so secluded, yet only 1.3 miles from downtown; you'll be close to all the things to do! It's perfect for a winter vacation with your pet – so much so, we created several new cabin deals and took some amazing new photos!