Find a Cabin by Availability
Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals A Smoky Mountain Vacation Experience!
Diamond Mountain Rentals offers the finest cabins in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge cabin rentals, chalets, and condos in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. Whether you are here on your honeymoon in Gatlinburg, on a couples ski getaway, or a family get-together in the Smoky Mountains, we have the right cabin for you. At Diamond Mountain Rentals, we value you as our customer and continually strive to make your Smoky Mountain Vacation an enjoyable one when you stay in one of our cabins in Gatlinburg, TN or Pigeon Forge.
About Our Gatlinburg Cabins and Chalets in Gatlinburg
Diamond Mountain offers: Gatlinburg cabins, cabins in Pigeon Forge, chalet rentals in Gatlinburg, and condos in the Smoky Mountains... all for the fun and enjoyment for the entire family. Fishing and white water rafting in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is nearby, as well as Dollywood and Splash Country for a country themed family outing. All of our Gatlinburg cabin rentals are convenient to the Gatlinburg "strip" as well as all the areas shopping, entertainment and dining venues.
Enjoy your next Smoky Mountain Vacation with a cabin in Gatlinburg or a Pigeon Forge resort, chalet, or condo from Diamond Mountain Rentals in Tennessee. Don't forget to check out our Gatlinburg cabin specials to see our current special offers on cabins in Gatlinburg TN.
- Minimum 2 night stay required for all Gatlinburg cabin rentals.
- 3 night minimum stay required for July, October and holiday weekends including Christmas and New Years unless otherwise specified
- 4 night minimum for Thanksgiving Week.
- State/Local sales tax & Housekeeping/Processing Fees and Pet Fees are in addition to the basic nightly rate. One-Half (1/2) of reservation cost is due at booking with remaining balance due seven (7) days prior to arrival. Pet fees are $50.00 per pet with no more than two (2) pets allowed. All pets must be crated when guest are not in unit.
- We will make every attempt to have your cabin unit ready by 3:00 pm during high volume peak season and holiday weekends, however, during those times, we cannot guarantee a 3:00 pm check-in.
- Read Full Rental Policies
Check out our FREE FUN PASS for your next visit to the Smoky Mountains!
There are many great attractions to enjoy while staying in Gatlinburg cabins at Diamond Mountain Rentals... Big Creek Expeditions White Water Rafting, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Lumberjack Feud & Dinner Show, Country Tonite, Adventure Park ZIP Lines, Wonderworks, Ripley's Believe it or Not! Odditorium!
Kathy O. writes...
We have been coming to Gatlinburg for years and I have to say... Diamond Mountain Rentals now tops my list for great service!
Just wanted to thank you guys for being so helpful on my recent stay - want you to know I will rent from you again - nice cabin and even nicer service.
Latest Posts from the Gatlinburg Cabin Blog - Go to the Blog
16 Apr, 2014
To enjoy some southern comfort on your next vacation, Diamond Mountain welcomes your family to stay in a Pigeon Forge cabin in the heart of the Smokies.
07 Apr, 2014
Led by experts, guests of these walks will learn about wildlife habitats and area history while viewing some of the most beautiful landscapes in the country.
12 Mar, 2014
For families with kids, Gatlinburg cabins with a game room or pool access are the best way to keep everyone occupied, active and together.
10 Mar, 2014
This year, Pigeon Forge theater Country Tonite will be hosting a long line up of legends, beginning with a country music queen.